This is the instant way to use the Rob Papen Predator VST Plug In properly from inside Ableton Push.
Quickly integrate Ableton’s Push and the Predator VST Plug In
The Rob Papen Predator VST Plug In Pack will allow you to:
- Find Predator and its factory presets inside your Push menu
- Browse through the 4,900+ named factory presets from Push’s screen in their categories
- Load up any of the presets from Push
- Control the knobs and sliders on the Predator Plug in using Push’s knobs (and record your tweaks using Ableton’s automation function)
- Unlock Push’s step sequencer, in key and exotic scales functions for all the Predator presets
(You must own Predator and Push to use this pack. Note that the pack includes racks for all named factory presets included with Predator 1.6.5 and above).